The Women Presidents’ Organization and the University of Baltimore will host a complimentary community service day at the University of Baltimore on Wednesday, April 6th from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm targeted to women with startup and pre-startup businesses or business ideas. The event will take place in Room AL 1201, 12th Floor, the University of Baltimore Angelos Law School. The goal of the service day, sponsored by AXA Equitable, Wells Fargo and Marriott International, is to help individuals develop more economic security through the growth of their businesses.
The service day program consist of two panel presentations, “Turning an Idea into a Successful Business” and “Growing a Small Business into a Multimillion Dollar Company.” Following the panels roundtable discussions will be led by WPO members from diverse industries who will share their expertise and business experience. Both panels will be moderated by Tracey Gray-Walker, Managing Director, Head of Association Business AXA Equitable.
Roundtable discussions following each panel will address the participants’ specific growth issues. Panelists include:
“Turning and Growing an Idea into a Successful Business”
- Barbara Hutchinson, President, Chesapeake Cardiac Care
- Donna Miller, President, C3 Work Place
- Judith Goldkrand, Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo
“Growing a Small Business into a Multimillion Dollar Company”
- Pamela Kan, President, Bishop-Wisecarver Corporation
- Tracy Balazs, President & CEO, Federal Staffing Resources LLC
- Lucia Gibbons, EVP, Head of Eastern Business Banking, Wells Fargo
WPO looks forward to seeing you there!