It’s Life Insurance Awareness Month, a time to help employees achieve a lifetime of financial wellness, starting with life insurance. Employers who support the financial wellness of their employees and help reduce their financial stress can improve job satisfaction and productivity, and better retain their talent.* It can all begin with one simple conversation, and Prudential has three ways to spark it:
- VIDEO STORIES: Encourage employees to think about what matters most to them and how to protect it with relatable stories from real people. See the videos.
- A QUICK QUIZ: Get employees ready for a conversation about their own needs. Share our “What Is Life Insurance?” quiz. It can help them become confident and ready to talk with a Prudential financial advisor. Take this three-minute quiz.
- TERM INSURANCE EDUCATION: Life changes over time. This interactive web experience shows how employees can prepare for a lifetime of changing needs, starting with term life insurance from Prudential. Delve into the experience.
Use ready-to-send emails
We’ve created a series of emails to make it easier for you to engage employees on the topic of life insurance. We recommend sending them one each week to keep the importance of their financial wellness top of mind.
- Email 1 – Videos of real people discussing what matters most to them.
- Email 2 – “What Is Life Insurance?”
- Email 3 – Interactive web experience on how term insurance can help.
Learn more about life insurance with WPO and Prudential
You and your employees are invited to participate in WPO’s upcoming webinar, “What You Should Know About Life Insurance,” hosted by Prudential, on September 26. Learn how to achieve important financial goals and determine how much life insurance you may need to protect yourself and your loved ones. Register here.
Prudential can help you, too! If you have questions or would like to discuss your own financial wellness, please call Emot Farley at 973-802-4237.
This material is being provided for informational or educational purposes only and does not take into account the investment objectives or financial situation of any client or prospective clients. The information is not intended as investment advice and is not a recommendation about managing or investing your retirement savings. If you would like information about your particular investment needs, please contact a financial professional.
Our policies contain exclusions, limitations, reductions in benefits, and terms for keeping them in force. A financial professional can provide you with costs and complete details.
Life Insurance is issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company in all states except New York, where it is issued by Pruco Life Insurance Company of New Jersey. Both are Prudential Financial companies located in Newark, NJ. Each is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations.
© 2019 Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities.
1026284-00001-00 Ed. 08/2019 Exp. 12/31/2019