Wisdom Exchange Tv gathers and shares from people and organizations making conscious-contributions™ in our companies and communities. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of Wisdom Exchange Tv. Links to the original article are found below.
SoulTour CEO Breaks Down Her Holistic, Spiritual Approach for Purpose-Driven Clients
Before Tara-Nicholle Nelson truly recognized her soul’s calling, she spent much of her life in shadow careers, getting a master’s degree in psychology, working as a lawyer, and acting as the chief marketer for MyFitnessPal before the company went through a major acquisition in 2015. After she left that position, she realized that while she was good at marketing, she excelled at coaching people on how to find their true calling and master their life in all areas.
Answering that calling is what led her to found SoulTour, where Nelson spends most of her time helping high-achieving women and purpose-driven businesses. She guides them through daily rituals, courses, and challenges in SoulTour’s School of Spiritual Strategy to help them eliminate inner roadblocks and improve their reality on all fronts. She’s also authored an excellent book, The Transformational Consumer.
Nelson is excited about the future of what SoulTour, a public benefit corporation, has to offer. Having come to an understanding that her company’s people are looking to conquer the hard things that come their way, their future is about rebranding their content to address this shift in thinking.
In this episode of Grow Ensemble’s Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship Podcast, Nelson shares many valuable insights. Learn more about the hero’s journey and how it applies to her daily work, her personal transformation and how she references it daily, the specifics of her coaching methods, and the process of authoring her latest book.
Want more episodes that cover self-improvement for better business? Listen to:
- #29 — Transitioning From a Traditional Business to a Social Enterprise, with Bernie Geiss, Founder of Cove Continuity Advisors
- #09 — How to Develop Leadership & Self-Awareness to Run an Effective Impact Driven Organization with Chris Hutchinson, CEO of the Trebuchet Group
- #15 — Holistic Health For Mind, Body and Business with Logan Christopher of Lost Empire Herbs — Strongman, Entrepreneur and Author
Looking for a job where you can put your talents to work making the world a better place? Search for a meaningful job on B Work, the largest impact-only job search platform.
Join us for our episode with Nelson and enjoy a few favorite takeaways:
- The hero’s journey: What is it and how can it apply to everyday life?
- Her transition from MyFitnessPal to SoulTour.
- SoulTour’s School of Spiritual Strategy and the specifics of Nelson’s coaching methods.
- The process of writing her latest book, The Transformational Consumer.
B the Change gathers and shares the voices from within the movement of people using business as a force for good and the community of Certified B Corporations. The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the nonprofit B Lab.
Life Mastery: Unfolding Spiritual Strategy and the Hero’s Journey was originally published in B the Change on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.