Wisdom Exchange Tv gathers and shares from people and organizations making conscious-contributions™ in our companies and communities. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of Wisdom Exchange Tv. Links to the original article are found below.
As the world reckons with racial injustice, the WPO encourages members as business leaders to focus on how entrepreneurs can acknowledge the toxicity of racism – recognize and address it within ourselves, in colleagues and employees, friends and family. Please take the time to consult the resources below, to talk, read, learn, listen, support, and share.
- Black Women-Owned Products to Buy [Women Owned]
- A List of Black-Owned Businesses to Support Across America [Hello Alice]
- 137 Ways to Donate in Support of Black Lives and Communities of Color [New York Magazine]
- Overcoming Conversation Roadblocks [Catalyst]
- How Should You Be Talking With Employees About Racism? [Entrepreneur]
Address Racism in Business:
- How To Support Black Entrepreneurs: Hire And Wire [Forbes]
- Seven Ways Businesses Can Value Black Lives (Beyond Social Media Posts) [The Conversation]
- Too Few Women of Color on Boards: Statistics and Solutions [Catalyst]
- Why #BlackLivesMatter is (and Must be) an Issue in Corporate Boardrooms [LinkedIn]
Read, Listen, and Watch:
- 8 Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read About Dismantling Racism in Business [Entrepreneur]
- At Home with Harvard: Racial Justice [Harvard Magazine]
- Waiting for Someone Else to Speak Out [The Harvard Gazette]
- Black People Need Allies, Too [Cognizant]
- Books, Films, and Podcasts on Racism [NPR]
- 22 Great Books Written By Black Authors We Love [Thrive Global]
- Anti-Racism Resource Hub [The United State of Women]
- 75 Things White People Can Do for Racial Justice [Medium]
- Women of Color Power Hours [WBENC]
If you have additional resources for this list, please contact WPO Communications Assistant Deena Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org.