Wisdom Exchange Tv gathers and shares from people and organizations making conscious-contributions™ in our companies and communities. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of Wisdom Exchange Tv. Links to the original article are found below.
Impact-Driven Business Coach Guides Clients to More Fulfilling, Meaningful Work — and ‘Differentiation’ is the Key
When Bernie Geiss told us about his business coach who triggered his company’s rebrand to better reflect his personal principles and values, we couldn’t wait to get her on the podcast. Michèle Soregaroli is as great as we expected—not that we didn’t already trust Geiss’ recommendation and Soregaroli’s long list of accolades: 2011 Woman of Worth Mompreneur of the year, 2013 International Coach Federation Impact Award, and profiles in the national 2013 and 2014 Distinctive Women magazine … no big deal.
Soregaroli is the CEO and co-founder of Transformation Catalyst, a Certified B Corporation. She and her husband, Brian, founded the company together in 2007. At Transformation Catalyst, the purpose is to coach and consult with entrepreneurs and business founders who want their businesses to embody deeper value, more meaning, and sustained impact. Soregaroli has learned how to coach her clients on identifying and emphasizing the principles and values that are embedded in the core of their companies.
In this episode of the Grow Ensemble podcast, Soregaroli begins by explaining what a “differentiator” is and why it’s important in a business strategy. She gives us some tips on how to find the language to describe your differentiator and what that process looks like. Have a listen to learn what steps you can take to build a character of integrity in your company.
Want more episodes focused on impact-driven business growth? Listen to:
- #19 — How Businesses Can Achieve the Greatest Good through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with Ryan Honeyman, Co-Author of the Second Edition of the B Corp Handbook: How to Use Business as a Force for Good
- #40 — How Values Shape Company Culture and Success with Claire Booth & Hanson Lok of Lux Insights
- #29 — Transitioning From a Traditional Business to a Social Enterprise, with Bernie Geiss, Founder of Cove Continuity Advisors
Transformation Catalyst is part of the community of Certified B Corporations that have used a third-party verification of their impact. Use the free B Impact Assessment to evaluate your company’s impact on all stakeholders, including the environment, your workers, your community and your customers.
Join us for our chat with Soregaroli to learn more about these key takeaways:
- How Transformation Catalyst was founded.
- What exactly a “differentiator” is and how to identify yours.
- The four forces of differentiation: platform, process, personality, purpose.
- How to avoid “middle of the road positioning” to stand out and connect with your audience.
B the Change gathers and shares the voices from within the movement of people using business as a force for good and the community of Certified B Corporations. The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the nonprofit B Lab.